We have openings for Junior System Engineers to join our engineering groups in Mississauga, Ontario and Longueuil, Quebec. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Specific Position Duties
- Work as part of the Software team on activities associated with the development of simulation and testing solutions for embedded control software.
- Participate in software design decisions against product and software requirements.
- Be fully responsible for the development of specific software modules of the product under development.
- Produce detailed design documents following internal standards.
- Perform review and testing of software.
Qualifications for Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering. Degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering if minored in Computer Science.
- Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong software development skills (C, C++, Python, Assembly).
- Experience with embedded system applications.
- Experience in reviewing or debugging code.
- Familiarity with integrated software design and development environment (SDE) and tools.
- Familiarity with configuration management systems (CM) such as GIT or SVN.
- Good communication skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to work effectively, both alone and as a team.
- Self-learner with an ability to take initiative to improve their own skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while being detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.