Aviya has an opening for a Technical Project Manager to join our engineering group in Longueuil, Quebec.
Specific Position Duties
- Follow project management standards, methodologies, and best practices to ensure project’s success.
- Establish a timeline and budget to prioritize activities and ensure delivery of outcomes.
- Engage internal stakeholders to oversee and ensure effective project delivery and sustainable project benefits.
- Collaborate with Legal, including Global Trade (GT) and follow up on license agreements, contracts’ terms, and conditions and define the related scope of the project.
- Identify, coordinate, and facilitate all dependencies during the project including scope definition, requirement development, architecture, design reviews, implementation support to DPHM software and hardware engineering team.
- Work effectively with internal, and external teams and suppliers/customers representatives to deliver scope of the project which could be medium to large complexity.
Qualifications for Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering. MBA is an asset.
- 5-7 years of technical experience.
- Good understanding of systems engineering, and relevant technical requirements.
- Previous experience on operational management proves improvement within a manufacturing organization and knowledge of ERP systems like SAP is an asset.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Possesses a broad range of knowledge of integration of various systems.
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.