Aviya has an opening for a Technical Project Manager to join our engineering group in Longueuil, Quebec.
Specific Position Duties
- Support business case preparation and project launch justification activities.
- Understand the business case of the customer and interface web portals.
- Develop project schedules and budgets and provide oversight on supplier contracts when applicable.
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver the scope of the project with large complexity.
- Follow project management standards, methodologies and best practices.
- Be engaged from the start of the project, to ensure successful project outcomes while engaging internal stakeholders, in order to oversee and ensure effective project delivery and sustainable project benefits.
Qualifications for Position
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager/ Product Owner or another similar role with a good understanding of agile principles.
- Solid system, software and/or hardware engineering background (Bachelor or Masters).
- Agile Certifications, preferably Certified Product Owner or experience in other Agile roles (Agile coach, Scrum Master) is an asset.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Mobility technology, Customer Portals (including SaaS tools, middleware/integration technologies).
- Thinker who has business insights and can converge ideas into tangible products.
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder management, and team management skills.
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.