Aviya has an opening for a Reliability and Maintainability Engineer to join our engineering group in Mississauga, Ontario.
Specific Position Duties
- Demonstrate compliance with safety requirements via review and/ or preparation of System Safety Analysis certification reports, including FEMA, Fault Tree, and common cause analyses.
- Prepare qualitative & quantitative RMAS related analyses deliverables.
- Support development of Instructions for Continued Airworthiness and Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL).
- Be responsible for the successful execution of R&M deliverables for new development projects while supporting the needs of aircraft fleet in service and aircraft production.
- Participate in design reviews, customer meetings, technical and business-related workshops.
- Champion the performance and development of junior engineers, designers, and project managers.
- Drive continuous improvement and demonstrate exemplary technical leadership.
Qualifications for Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering.
- +8 years of relevant Aerospace RM&S experience.
- Knowledge of relevant Part 25 regulations and industry guidance material.
- Knowledge of MSG-3 scheduled maintenance program development and MMEL requirements.
- Proficient with software tools such as MS Office, CAFTA, FaultrEASE.
- Familiarity with Reliability, Safety, and Maintainability design, analysis, and testing concepts.
- Familiarity with aircraft systems (with experience in Electrical and Avionics Systems preferred) and operational documentation.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excited and motivated by the challenges of design, manicure, and support of aircraft.
- Travel may be required.
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.