Aviya currently has an opening for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our Human Resources department in Mississauga.
Specific Position Duties
- Assist Manager of Talent Acquisition with recruitment and interview processes for technical and engineering positions. This includes:
- Be responsible for creating and managing job postings for both Ontario and Quebec locations.
- Cold call and screen potential candidates.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews and all necessary follow-up procedures.
- Use Applicant Tracking System (Lever) to organize and track candidates for multiple positions.
- Be responsible for overseeing and using LinkedIn for recruiting.
- Develop and maintain relationships with university placement offices and attend career fairs.
- Prepare job offers and coordinate the distribution of new hire packages and benefits enrollment.
- Assist with the termination and attrition processes.
- Assist with company policy formation.
- Work with members of the Human Resources team on learning and development initiatives and other projects as assigned.
- Keep up to date with latest Human Resources trends and best practices.
- Schedule meetings, events, etc.
- Assist with special HR projects as required, including conducting research on various HR related topics .
- Support other assigned functions.
Qualifications for Position
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Bilingual, being able to write and speak in English and French is an asset.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, HRMS, and LinkedIn.
- Experienced in making cold calls for recruitment .
- Knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and composition.
- Effective organization, time management and follow up skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of professionalism.
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.