Aviya Aerospace Systems is a leader in engineering services and solutions for mission critical Aerospace and Defense applications. Aviya provides expertise in program management, systems, software, mechanical, and hardware engineering to many of the top-tier Aerospace and Defense Contractors. Aviya has openings for Development Test Engineers to join our engineering group in in Longueuil, Quebec.
Specific Position Duties
- Support experimental control systems testing consisting of the following:
- Planning and supporting hardware modification and instrumentation as needed
- o Test vehicle configuration management
- o Planning and support of test vehicle assembly
- o Planning and support test execution
- o Process and document results
- Provide technical/operational support to the Experimental Rigs Team
- Provide turn-key validation vehicles to the analytical community
- Develop strategies to assess and monitor the quality of the data produced by vehicle
- Develop new procedures, techniques and/or equipment to meet component and system testing objectives
Qualifications for Position
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 6-10 years experience
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical drafting, physics, strength of materials, data acquisition and/or control systems
- Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals
- Must be organized and dynamic
- Must possess solid leadership skills
- Must be bilingual, be able to speak and write in English and French
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.