Aviya has an opening for a DPHM Customer Support Specialist to join our engineering group in Longueuil, Quebec and Mississauga, Ontario.
Specific Position Duties
- Lead technical support to customers and aircraft operators across the world for Engine Data Acquisition and Transmission Systems.
- Guide internal technical support of DPHM systems with Front Line organizations.
- Oversee all DPHM technical communications internally and with customers and operators.
Qualifications for Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent. Field of studies include Industrial Engineering, Aeronautics, Avionics, Aeronautical Maintenance, Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Applied Sciences.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of aircraft systems.
- Strong communication skills with an expertise in providing technical support for internal employees and external customers.
- Excellent listening abilities.
- A strong analytical mind with high level of autonomy.
- Flexible and ability to adapt to rapid change of direction.
- Understanding of aerospace industry customer base.
Aviya Aerospace Systems is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Upon request, Aviya will accommodate candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process up to the point of undue hardship.
Thank you for your interest in Aviya Aerospace Systems. We are diligently reviewing every application, however only those applicants selected to move onto the next step will be contacted.